Friday, July 4, 2014

What about that colored 12 x 12 card stock?

It throws me every month and usually it get deposited into my colored card stock bin and when that is full it gets donated or sold.  I am a white card stock kind of girl. But in the spirit of the challenge I used both colored pieces this month.
I used the green piece as card bases for a couple of cards:


I used the stamp from the card kit and tried a couple of different stamping techniques on water color paper...a bonus is that I used up the last little piece of the striped paper and also used some ribbon.

Then I used the other piece on this layout:

I also used the doily side of the bird paper and some project life cards from the kit that I did not use in my project life spread and a cute Freckled Fawn heart clip.

No comments: