Friday, July 11, 2014

Office Hours layouts

After the mini book, I made a few layouts for the month of May...

Layout 1: First Chair



Used the papers to make a funky pie as part of the Studio Calico CHA challenges.

Layout 2: Mother's Day


 
 
This was a lift of the ever fabulous Kim Stewart as one of the LOAW challenges posted in the challenge thread at Studio Calico.  The leaf die is from Simon Says Stamp.
 
Layout 3: Daddy Date
 
 
 
Here I used some of leftover PL cards to make a quick and easy layout. Added some puffy stickers and foam alphas from Freckled Fawn and called it done.
 
Layout 4: #myfeettellastory
 

Here I scrapped my month long instagram photos with a piece of colored cardstock from the kit and Freckled Fawn foam alphas and arrow clip.

I still have supplies from this kit, but will also be using it for March so I am hoping to use it all up.
 
 


No comments: