Tuesday, July 1, 2014

So it's been a while...

I know.
Sometimes life gets busy/complicated and you have to go and do what you have to do. But today I am back to share my kit killing process for my Studio Calico hello, hello kit.  There was some talk on the message board about how you use stuff in your kit that you really don't like and funny enough, that is where I like to start.

I made 2 Project Life page spreads with some items from the kit that I wasn't really liking. The first one I used the grey dot/green dot paper that I would not have used any other way.  I also used some of the houses on one side and stripes on the other side paper...I may have come to regret that choice, but it's only paper right? I cut out some words from the word paper and cameras from the camera paper. I paired it with some chalk board stickers from a previous kit and some cards from my Becky Higgins Midnight core kit and some misc embellishments and gave it away.


The second PL spread I made used up a different portion of the striped paper and I added the blue paper. Again added some stickers from a previous kit and other misc embellishments and gave it away.



So then I was left with things that I may actually use...I'll post the layouts tomorrow so come back and see me!