Monday, January 21, 2013

thanks long weekend!

I was able to get the laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, errands and 2 layouts done! That's almost unheard of in my neck of the woods.  I even took a trip to the mall with mags so she could get something new to wear to her birthday party next weekend.

My first LO is about the trip we took to my brother's house the day after thanksgiving...not something I was really looking forward to, but my dad was in town and my brother was stuck at home so 3 hours there and 3 hours back I drove...glad I did:)

This one is based on the Sunday sketch at Studio Calico and I finally broke into my January kit ...


I also used my January kit plus some BG Fiction on the next one...black paint and Mr. Huey gold splotches and I tried my hand at some messy thread too...


I finished another this evening and hope I can take a picture and share soon.

No comments: