Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Scrap Cards

I really wanted to play with the fun card sketch at Studio Calico this week and it gave me an opportunity to put my 5 things action plan into play...

first I made 4 of these cards


why 4? because that is how many joy to the world banners I had in my christmas paper box and also how many background pieces I could cut from my single piece of old MME paper...I added the last of my gold snaps to the banner and then added some fun gold twine...I also used 3 scraps of green cardstock as the bases for the cards.

then I to use the scraps of my scraps I made this card to give grandma

this used up the last little bit of MME striped paper and one of the pieces of green cardstock...but then I had a little piece of that polka dot Daisy D's paper left

so I made this card to send to nana


and now there is no more of the either piece of the Daisy D's paper in my stash.
So the total for the day...
3 pieces of pattern paper
3 pieces of cardstock
all of the gold snaps in my possession.

That's a pretty good day:)

No comments: