Sunday, January 13, 2013

Goodbye sweet weekend.

The weekends go by way too fast.  Today, with the help of my sister, I painted the kitchen and the guest bathroom.  It makes me want to paint my whole house...fresh paint just makes a room look better.  Maybe by the end of summer I can get through them all.

Finished up a layout for the weekly member scraplift challenge and some of the CHA challenges going on at Studio Calico.  For this layout I used the Hey Day collection from Studio Calico.

 it met the criteria for the pocket or envelop challenge (I stuck my journaling tag in a little glassine bag), use patterned paper as your background, use 3 or more patterned papers, and use 5 or more of the same embellishment (sequins for me).

So happy to have a picture of my little family...it's not often that we are all in a picture together.

No comments: