Monday, July 5, 2010

happy 4th of July

yes...I know that it is the 5th of july already...I can't believe it...where did june go???
I finished up my last 2 LOs for the eight is enough challenge...first and update of the products I used:
ella publishing,8 is enough challenge
I switched out the border punch and my wild card item turned out to be my spellbinder circles...I love me some circles!

here's some pics of mags on memorial day

ella publishing,studio calico,8 is enough challenge

and a pic of my dad with the grandkids from thanksgiving last year

ella publishing,studio calico,8 is enough

I used a lot of stitching on these LOs...more than I usually do...and I kept thinking that if I only had "insert perfect item here" then my LO would somehow magically transform into something perfect. But I'm glad I did it...I used up some of my June kit and now won't feel so bad when my July kit hits the front porch!

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

Fab LOs! I love how you used that border punch! Look how much Mags has grown!