Monday, January 18, 2010

happy holiday monday!

I had a whole extra day to get my scrap on this weekend...finished 2 LOs and another one is on the way...go me!
The first one is a challenge to lift a favorite LO from Studio Calico. I lifted this fabulous LO...there are so many talented members over there...but this LO really captured my heart.

studio calico,christmas

I used a little piece of stamped and embossed velum (ala Tim Holtz) as the photo mat and curled it up around the pic...

studio calico,christmas

Next I did a LO for the Inspired Bluedprints #40 sketch challenge...and also for a little challenge with an awesome group of ladies that I am honored to call my peeps...at least 5 pics, 5 pps from 5 different manufacturers, 5 things from your stash, 5 pieces of chipboard, 5 brads, eyelets or buttons...whew!

inspired blueprints,father's day

and a close up of my triple layered butterflies

inspired blueprints,father's day

back to work tomorrow...have a great week! mwah!

No comments: