Friday, April 13, 2012

hello Friday!

I am so glad that Friday is here...it's been a long week! I have a couple of layouts to share before the weekend starts...

first up is a layout using Kelly Purkey's sketchbook 4 challenge #4...love me some circles!
every year, I take a pic of mags on her birthday in a dress that belonged to my grandmother...this is the 10th year...I have them in small square frames on my shelf, and I love seeing how she has changed every year!





I made the confetti pockets by die cutting circles from page protectors and then hand stitching them onto my layout...I love the way it looks and it is a really easy way to add some movement.

confetti pocket

and a layout for last week's Studio Calico weekly challenge...keep it simple...no embellishments at all! yikes! but with some gesso, masks and stamps, sewing and washi, I think I might have just pulled it off




thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend!


No comments: