Thursday, July 7, 2011

happy july!!

wow! july already? I'm really not ready for summer to be almost half way over...the only salvation is a trip I have planned later on this month to meet up with some of my girls in Boston...I am so excited!!

but in the meantime, I am trying to purge.purge.purge...I have been an ebay junkie for the past few weeks...and have earned enough money to pay for my trip to Boston...love that! but it is a ton of work...but I am getting money for stuff that I would just be giving away...and it is getting it out of my house so I'm going to put it in the thumbs up category.

I have been able to produce a couple of LOs from my June Studio Calico kit paper moon...had great expectations that I would be able to finish up that kit before my july kit appeared...but it arrived today and I still have a substantial amount of paper moon left...I will just keep on working at it and maybe by the end of the weekend it will be a goner!

summertime...for a song lyric and 3+ pp challenge at studio calico

studio calico

and a little detail of that super fun sun paper...and I love those buttons!

studio calico



next a 4th of july layout for a list and 3+ pp challenge at studio calico

studio calico,quickutz

and a little detail of my quickutz stars (love those things) and a little misting

studio calico,quickutz

that's it for me today...hope you are having a great summer!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Fun summertime layouts, Leah!! :)