Saturday, February 6, 2010

so how old are you anyway?

I heard that question too many times this week by students who found out is was my birthday on Wednesday...well...I am going to tell it to everyone today that I am 43...wow...that sounds old! I got a new 18-270 mm lens and I am really.really excited to put it to use!

I managed to squeeze in two challenge at Studio Calico this week...

the 1/31 sketch challenge where I used my new SC Anthology paper that arrived on Friday!!

studio calico

and the use some red challenge where I lifted Caroline Menard in entreARTistes magazine...I used up a bunch of alphas that I would never have used...love that feeling...and the yellow herringbone paper from the whodunit SC kit...serious love for that paper!

studio calico,hambly

hope you have a great weekend...mwah!!

1 comment:

*reyanna* said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I LOVE how you made the objects pop off the same patterns... oh, that is SO cool!

And that alpha one is SO cool! Did you do an overlay *over* the alphas?!

LOVE them! :-D