Saturday, December 26, 2009

happy day after christmas

Hope you all had a happy, fun-filled christmas. We had a wonderful day filled with family, good times and of course, presents. I even had a little time for scrapping. I can't even remember the last time I did a LO...and it felt good...I used my studio calico december kit!

Pics I took of mags for the christmas cards that never got made...and therefore, never sent!

Photobucket

and some close up of the velum circles that I stamped with permanent ink, spayed with treasured hymn shimmerz spritz, heat with my heat gun and then trimmed in gold stickles...the heating made the velum crinkle up a little bit and I really like the effect!

Photobucket

and I even stitched up the BG alphas...

Photobucket

Spending more time with the family today...hope you have a wonderful day!
MWAH!

5 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

Hey there! I hope you had a great Christmas! I LOVE your new layout with SC...I just joined and their kits look awesome!
Did you guys get snow? We actually had a White Christmas here in Dallas! :)

bethchien said...

Gorgeous layout and great take on the SJ challenge. Thanks for playing with us!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D
B

Stephanie said...

Love the layout! Great jack :)

Meg said...

love your take on this months jack!!! thanks for playing along!!

tenaya said...

This is a beautiful lo! How great that you already have a Christmas one finished, too!!!! :) T