Sunday, March 31, 2013

I didn't want to do it...

but this piece of paper kept calling my name...I wanted to save it...to store it...to be able to say that I still had it...just because I love it so much...and I totally missed out on everything last month at Studio Calico because my classroom observation was going on at 11 on reveal day...and well, some things are just more important.

So happy that I used it!


Also happy I signed up for the card kit...love the smaller scale of the prints and I used it for the rays of my sunshine along with one of my most favorite SC stamps of all time...and then, of course I made some cards with the scraps...

just a note...with some sequins and a cupcake that I found at the bottom of a drawer I was cleaning out the other day...


and happy birthday...with some twine and a button


It is back to the grind tomorrow...have a happy week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome layout and cards Leah. You always make such cute stuff.