Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

I made 2 Easter cards this morning along with the Shop Your Stash Challenge.
The challenge this week


1. Use a patterned paper and embellishment from your favorite scrapbook brand.
2. Use 2 or more "office inspired" supplies on your project.
3. Use both a small and large alpha for your title.
4. Use 1 or more non-scrapbook item(s) that you have collected.
 
I managed 3 of the 4...couldn't figure out "office inspired" for the cards, but oh well, at least I got my cards made and used up some stash.  I used some old school Cosmo Cricket, a stamped small and letter stickers for the greeting inside and a doily for my non-scrapbook item.

One with a bunny



One with a chick


and the inside, just so you know I really did use 2 different alphas:)


I wish you a blessed Easter weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: