It is 6:20 p.m. on the last day of spring break and I can't believe it is already over. I had such great plans for getting so much done. It didn't all happen, but I did:
1. clean out mag's closet and get 6 bags of stuff packed up for the resale store
2. take winter sweaters to the cleaners so I can pack them away...yes...it is already time
3. plant tomatoes
4. take a trip to the San Antonio zoo...I have really been wanting to go for a long time
5. take 3 trash bags full of stuff to goodwill
6. scrap...although I was aiming for 1 LO a day, it didn't happen, but I did complete 2...and started 2 others
So here are the LOs I have to share...the first one I did for the Sunday sketch at the Studio Calico blog...these are just bits of paper...one from the bottom strip of SC paper and the other from a note card in the March kit...I am sooooo hoping for full size papers of both of these...I love them sooooo much!
and then one of mags with her new glasses...I hated my glasses when I was a child and I was so worried that she would hate hers too, but in true mags style, they are just a fashion statement! gotta love that girl!
thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!