Friday, October 16, 2009

gratitude

This week's OLW challenge really got me thinking...about everything in my life I have to be grateful for...even when I feel like everything is falling apart...so I wanted to take on the challenge of documenting my gratitude daily...every day for the entire month of November...that seems reasonable...it's thanksgiving after all...

so I made this little 6x6 album to record my daily gratitude...it's a work in progress...but I have the cover and the first page done...I'll share the rest at the end of the month...

the cover...made with stiff felt...I stitched it by hand...the pp is sass and scenic route...

Photobucket

the first page...scenic route pp...pink paislee rubs and 7G's sticker...

Photobucket

hope you have a fantabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

What a great idea! Love it!

gudrun said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! TFS!