Sunday, December 6, 2015

PaperTrey Ink Make It Monday #233

This week it was all about the splatters for Make It Monday on the PaperTrey Ink blog. This is one thing I have more than I could use in a lifetime so why now dust off a bottle of spray ink and make a few more Christmas cards.

I used the Warmest Wishes stamp set and dies for this card and colored the images with Copic  markers. I made the splatters with Frosty Nights glimmer mist from Tattered Angels.


I do love the effect of splatters especially for winter type projects and really should use them more.

And since I had out the stamps and markers and paper I made this shaker card using the same stamp set and dies.



I love coloring stamped images...it makes me feel like a kid! Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

Jeni Jenne said...

Oh my goodness, I cant pick a favorite! Both cards are fabulous, but I must say on the first one, the splatters do make it have more of a "winter" touch.

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE both of your cards! The splatters really do give your first card a wintery look, and how can you not love a shaker card...cute, cute, cute!! :0)