Thursday, August 2, 2012

I get by...

with a little help from my friends...you know how that song goes! so when asked to make some inspirational pages for a project that will help out women and children there was no hesitation...so I hopped on over to Dina Wakley's blog for some messy inspirational inspiration and here are 3 LOs that I hope can help...and all it took was 3 papers from a BG basics paper pack that I got at HL on clearance, a few scraps of paper, paint, mist, black thread a few stickers and veneer stars and just a little bit of time.

write your own story...using my Elmwood Park kit from SC...the white butterflies have tulle sewed on them are are very fluffy!


it is not using my Studio Calico city of lights kit and some abroad paper too...


and be your own here...this one goes all the way back to Mind the Gap...that piece of yellow woodgrain paper has been sitting on my desk for ages (well almost 9 months now)...


and there you have it...
I would love to do more, but school is right around the corner and I need to get ready to go back to work :(

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Leah these are simply gorgeous! Exactly what I had in mind, but way better executed than what I would come up with for sure :-)