Monday, July 2, 2012

June Project 30 #20, 21 and 22

We had a busy weekend with family in town and I didn't get around to posting the last of my June projects.  I didn't make it to 30, but 22 is still pretty good...and I have removed a substantial amount of scrappy stuff from from home this month.

I'll start with Project Life...I managed to get week 21 and 22 completed and already have the pics for 23 and 24 ready to go so I may get caught up before summer is over!

Week 21


and Week 22


I really do love having a recap of the weeks and also it has helped be use up product from my SC kits...that's a win.win in my book.

and a LO for a SC birthday challenge using my June So Cal kit and paying homage to Sasha Farina.


and a little up close detail of the stitching...


So that's it for me and my June...summer seems to by too quickly!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: