Monday, June 18, 2012

June Project 30 #13-15

I painted the cabinets in mags' bathroom and that meant clearing out the scrapping supplies that I have hoarding  storing under there.  That led to a massive purge and some listing of things for sale.  And I have been subbing for the science teacher too.  So my projects have taken a back seat for a few days, but I think I am still on track with reaching my target 30 by the end of the month.

Project #13 a father's day card for my dad...


I used up some scraps from a long ago Studio Calico kit...even the bird and circle were already cut! all I did was diecut the letters and stamp the sentiment...easy. peasy.

Project #14 a birthday card for a friend that got stuck in the mail today...hope it gets to her by Wednesday!


and Project Life Week 20...


That's all I have time to share...gotta get my gym bag packed for an early morning workout before work!

No comments: