Friday, May 11, 2012

It's been raining...

and I haven't been able to take any pics of projects...but today the sun came out I managed to catch up on some projects that I have been working on for the NSD challenges at Studio Calico...

I made this one using my most recent kit...mags and poopa on his 86th birthday...


and this one of my best buds using the awesome new Amy Tangerine line...this stuff is just too much fun!


and I also made a birthday card and a graduation card for one of my students...



just need to put the title on one more and I will be on my way to finishing up the challenges...thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the layouts and cards!

Laci J said...

Hey Leah, You're one of my winners over on my blog. E-mail me your address & I'll get it in the mail next week. Congrats! Laci